- 16.00, Wednesday 21/1: Optional "warm-up" at Hotell Diplomat. [map]
- 17.30, Wednesday 21/1: Our boat, which is called Östanå, will depart from Nybrokajen Kajplats 7, in front of Strand Hotel in central Stockholm. [map] It will take us all out to Hasseludden, which is about 45 minutes outside Stockholm. Don't be late!
- 19.00, Wednesday 21/1: After check-in on Hasseludden there is a dinner for all the participants. Time to get to know each other.
- 11.00, Thursday 22/1: We have an hour for short sponsor presentations. In Fuji, the main meeting room.
- 12.00, Thursday 22/1: The actual 24 hours begin. We start working.
- 11.45, Friday 23/1: By this time all participating teams should have written a short blog post explaining their project. In english.
- 12.00, Friday 23/1: The 24 hours are over! We will have a short "follow-up" in Fuji.
- From 13.00, Friday 23/1: Everyone can take a bus or a shared taxi back to town.
- From 20.00, Friday 23/1: We "wind down" together at the bar/restaurant Rival at Mariatorget in Stockholm. This is optional of course!
Hey! Are you looking for this year's 24HBC? Then, go to 24hbc.se
januari 20, 2009
24 Hour Business Camp schedule
Here it is, the official schedule for 24 hour business camp: